- Now that we are on Summer break, you should be working at home on rank advancement items and picking and taking action on merit badges as our next Court of Honor will be in September 2019. Many of you have summer plans including Camp La No Che, Philmont and World Jamboree treks. Wishing all well on their adventures and we look forward to hearing about the adventures when we return in August.
- Please check the calendar in Troopmaster for upcoming activities including the 4th of July Parade and PLC Meetings.
- Please join me in welcoming the following new leadership for Troop 120:
- Treasurer: Yumi Heverly
- Temple Terrace Arts Festival: Jamie Malloy/Rachele Pawslowski
- Buddy Baseball Coordinator: Sandra DeWitt
- Chartered Organization Representative: Douglas Sleeper/Rachele Pawslowski
- Advancement Chair: Hardy Hall/Corey Bauer
- Scoutmaster: Nick Hall (as of 7/1/2019)
- Equipment & Supplies: Jamie and Travis Malloy
- Farm Night: Travis Malloy
- Merit Badge Counselors: Sandra DeWitt/Corey Bauer/Rachele Pawslowski/Nick Hall/Travis Malloy
- Scholarship Committee: Rachele Pawslowski/ Donna Lee Burke/Doug Sleeper/Eric Morris
- Outdoor Activities Coordinators: Kevin Webb/Rachele Pawslowski
- Roadside Clean up Coordinator: Kevin Webb
- Information Technologies: Jamie Malloy
- We are in desperate need of leadership for the Troop. Without appropriate leadership, we are unable to have monthly activities for the Scouts.
We need volunteers for the following positions:
- Assistant Scoutmasters
- Adult Education Coordinator
- Committee Members
- Merit Badge Counselors
Please let Mrs. Kim Sleeper know if you are able to fill one of these positions.